Why have you killed me so,
Told me that I should accept you and respect you but you reject me,
Told me that i would be your everything but you left me,
Oh love, how dare you
How dare you come into my mind in the naked time of the night telling me this is everything that’ll become my light, but yet you spite me telling me that you did not invite,
Is this the way you work love?
A poem to love by Azuogu Irene Ugwube
1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there’s a 50% chance you’ll die within the next 3 years.
3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There’s a 9% chance that you’ll meet one of them in your lifetime.
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
5. A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.
6. If a part of your body “falls asleep”, You can almost always “wake it up” by shaking your head.
7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing – food, attractive people and danger.
8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.
9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.
10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
40 Things everyone should know in the next edition
When the idea of Gatsby came out, the concept was clear. it would be a publication that shed light on not just one aspect of the industry, but would rather feature everyone behind the scenes as well. Creatives such as models, stylist, designers, makeup artist and more would be included. It would showcase the array of people who strive for what they believe in and do what they love. It is my mission to give you a glimpse into the lives of those individuals, while also giving them a platform to showcase their work and talent. This is only the beginning, Welcome to Gatsby Magazine